Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Seymours Solicitors Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages
viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data
and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or
services or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to
you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services and products or services.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of
similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies